GV BG Smiling Face

Wednesday 12 February 2014

A day of stress and anxiety

My mid point review is on Tuesday at 11:00 - I have nothing prepared to show at the moment and I am #stressed beyond what I can explain.

But here is a description of what I would like to have by then:
- an A5 booklet* with notes and #WIP images of my three projects: ‘Science Book’, ‘Penny for your Jokes’ and ‘Talk over tea’
- the mechanism which will be inside the Joke dispenser for ‘#PFYJ’
- the mechanism that will be inside the Schrodinger cat book (Science book)
- any visual material like badges for the tea service.

The problem is that I must act fast and I am not certain I am up to the task

Here is a work in progress photo of a cat joke printed on thermal paper:


And here are some notes Yoriko took for me during a chat we had about the 'Talk over tea" idea


No comments:

Post a Comment