GV BG Smiling Face

Wednesday 8 May 2013

More update on my personal note boards project.

After some research I decided to abandon the metallic paint/magnetic notepad option, as it seems that that kind of paint has recently been discontinued and that shops are struggling to get their hands on it.
My focus, at the moment, is on perfecting the coloured borders of the boards.

 the problem

What I think will be the solution, is to mask the edges of the boards after the final layer of blackboard paint is applied and dried, then cover the surface with paper to shield it and spray again in a way that will affect only the borders.

 in this photo the visible border has been painted using the method described
 I have also created a timetable for this project which I hope to follow:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment