GV BG Smiling Face

Sunday 21 April 2013

New brief: Supply - Trying to figure out what to do in the coming week

The purpose of this brief is to raise money for our degree show next year. It requires us to produce and manufacture a sellable item and the theme we all share is 'notebook'.
Following the crit on monday, I am confident that the best thing for me to do is to build on my previous experience creating personalised blackboards.

I need to decide on the stages of this operation, Because this time I will make two sets of products:

  •  Generic, funny but general blackboards to (hopefully) sell for around £15-£10
  • Bespoke, personalised blackboards done for users by request which I hope to sell for £20 a piece.
Of course the bespoke items may not be sold on the popup shop's premise, so my biggest task, besides working out how much to spend on materials (paint, roller, sealer, etc.), is to come up with a way to approach people telling them that they can order the personalised boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment