GV BG Smiling Face

Wednesday 23 February 2011

An eventful day

Last Friday I emailed Rod with a pdf copy of my book. His respond was along the lines of "errrm, we need to talk about this - don't print it". After a crit today at Graphics it was confirmed to me that the design was not communicating as well as I want it to and the decision was made to re-design it almost completely.

Having said that, as this week is dedicated to transforming my A1 worksheets into A3 worksheets, I invested my time in doing so  as oppose to start working on the book again (nice excuse to procrastinate).

Here are some of the results of this process:

This worksheet + worksheet featured on 26th Jan post
 Has been transformed into:


And a little work on these is still to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Great drawings! I remember you saying ... "I'm just not very good at drawing"... !?
    Anyhow... looks like you've proven yourself wrong! Keep up the good work :) .. and I think you should follow my blog too :D hihi

    ReplyDelete