GV BG Smiling Face

Thursday 17 January 2013

What Douglas Adams said.

'Don't panic', I keep trying to remind myself as the day nears when I will have to submit all the work I have done since the beginning of the year for assesment.
I have really enjoyed the work so far but the additional work I have been doing at the same time meant that I now have a very limited time to improve those projects prior to the assesment. 
I hope to add to my collection of material written out of depression

Implement the minor improvements to my design of a fashion textbook
As much as it is nice to think that there are 'only' three project to present, with one still happening - there is a lot to do, and I very much do not like having to rush. To add to this after the interim crit for the current project (Roll up, roll up), I have no idea where me and Wei (my partner in this project) are heading with our work. I am however, enjoying this project more than any other before.
Yes actually, what the hell does this one mean indeed?

No comments:

Post a Comment