GV BG Smiling Face

Thursday 13 October 2011

Animation project for uni

Oh, how every time I am astounded to discover how much Moving Image is not my subject... 


But maybe it isn't that it hasn't got the potential to turn my thoughts into marvellous creations of exploding wit. Perhaps it all comes down to me being a little bit daunted by the thought of all the work involved.

At the moment I am a part of a group of five set the task of creating a 10 second short animation based on a pet peeve, the theme we chose is space invaders or the invasion of a personal space.



After yesterday's group filming I decided to challenge myself to create yet another animation just to try and prove to myself wether or not I have it in me (that is happening today so results to be posted).
Stencils

No comments:

Post a Comment