GV BG Smiling Face

Monday 14 March 2011

Chelsea results

Hello Gilad
Thanks very much for getting back to me and giving me this feedback.   I'm really pleased to hear you've been offered a place at Middlesex. I've forwarded this to Nigel.  Good luck with everything it's been a pleasure working with you.
Sylvia

From: Gilad Visotsky
Sent: 09 March 2011 14:31
To: Sylvia Bullock
Subject: Dear Sylvia
Hi Sylvia.

Firstly, thank you very much for all your support in the process of the short course. My portfolio owes a lot to the dedication you guys put into helping us!
Secondly I'd like you to know that I had a very good interview in Middlesex and that the interviewer assured me I'll get a place in their BA next year!!!

Thanks a bunch, your'e great!


Gilad Visotsky



P.S.

I'm attaching a photo of a new energy drink. Nigel and Paul (the interviewers) might want to try it. Please let them know that if they want some I'm the sole trader in the uk at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment