GV BG Smiling Face

Friday 21 January 2011

Self reflective bit

Today I set myself the task of writing my own brief
result:
---------------------------------------

My own brief

Subject:
Our culture’s media-driven obsession with the end of the world, side-by-side with trash press

Aim (What I want to get):
The best final project ever seen in A&D foundation course

Method:
Come up with a way to survive the end of the world. Bearing in mind the intrinsically paradoxical nature of this objective.
Design and preferably even create an object to assist in reaching this goal.
Your main goal is to present your idea in a successful way, think unconventionally and surprise the audience.
---------------------------------------
I thought - what can the recording device look like? I came up with the idea of a listening ear and a speaking mouth... The idea sounded very cliche tome but I decided to experiment with it visually... I had the thought to stick a mouth to a bare torso.

 
The idea is partially based on a work I did in 2004 featured here:

1 comment:

  1. Very much like the work you did for your finishing project at school

    ReplyDelete